Wholesale Reusable Face Masks with Spiritual Mandala Designs
These reusable cotton / microfibre fabric masks are ethically and sustainably produced in Thailand, no chemicals are used during production.
The designs on each mask are based on paintings inspired from nature, and urban cityscapes. Each mask includes details of the story and inspiration of the design on the mask, plus an information and care guide.
'Bloom' is a flower dot painting inspired by a blooming rose that is bright, colourful, and joyful.
Available in size medium:
- Medium - Suitable for teenagers, or for female adults with small face structures
Please see the images above, including a picture on dimensions for full sizing. Each mask has adjustable ear loops for top comfort, as well as an embedded wire nose piece for shaping the contour to your face.
These masks are made from silk screened fabric, and manufactured by hand in Thailand. They contain 100% cotton interiors for maximum comfort, with a sleeve for a replaceable PM2.5 filter, and microfibre exterior.
3 Layered Fabric Mask for ideal protection:
- Inner layer made from absorbent cotton
- Middle layer made from cotton for an extra layer of protection
- Outer layer made from a water resistant microfiber cloth
- 100% Cotton Interior (inside and middle layer)
- No chemicals are used during production
- Ethically produced by employees who are given competitive wages, treated with respects, and tasks are based on their individualised skills
- Masks are produced in a factory based in Bangkok, who select the fabrics for use. The fabrics are ethically sourced, and sustainably produced.
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours of receipt (Monday – Friday).
Please note, we don’t ship on UK public holidays.
• UK Delivery by DPD, 1-2 working days after dispatch - £8.50 + VAT (Free for orders over £290 + VAT)
Please note, the price of shipping for countries outside of the United Kingdom will be dependent upon the weight of the shipment and on the country we are shipping to. This will be quoted at check out before payment.
Shipments to Europe
Choose between shipping services through DPD (we find this to be very cost-effective) or DHL (faster and more expensive option).
• DPD by Road service to Europe (available to most of mainland Europe). Transit time after dispatch, 2-7 working days. From £19.00 + VAT.
• DHL Express to Europe . Transit time after dispatch, 1-2 working days. From £27.01 + VAT
Shipments Outside of Europe
• DHL Express to Outside Europe. Transit time after dispatch, 1-4 working days. From £27.68 + VAT
Please see our FAQ page for more information on our returns policy.