The Inner Beauty Bible
The Inner Beauty Bible (Book) by Laurey Simmons
Information: 223 pages, paperback.
About the Book:
This is your one-stop handbook to nurturing beauty and well being from the inside out. Combining ancient wisdom with modern-day mindfulness, this book shows you how to polish your heart and nourish your soul with a collection of simple rituals that can be easily woven into busy modern lives.
In The Inner Beauty Bible, you will learn to:
- Introduce accessible rituals into your life that will strengthen your connection to Inner Beauty.
- Create beautiful sacred spaced using crystals, natural objects, beautiful smells and sounds.
- Truly nurture yourself: from turning your bedroom into a peaceful sanctuary to a delicious rose-infused bath time ritual.
- Stay connected to your Inner Beauty in challenging times.
- Tap into the deeper wisdom and healing potential of Nature.
- Master simple practices to help you tune into the beauty in the everyday.
- Perform rituals for different moments and needs: to boost energy, to let go to celebrate and to manifest abundance