Mediumship Made Easy (Book) by Gordon Smith
Wholesale Mediumship Made Easy (Book) by Gordon Smith
Information: 175 pages, paperback.
Blurb on the Back Says
A straightforward, introductory guide to connecting with the spirit world, developing your psychic skills and using your gifts to help others.
A medium acts as a conduit between this life and the afterlife, receiving messages from the spirits of those who have passed. Gordon Smith is one of the world's best-known mediums, renowned for his ability to provide exact names, addresses and events relevant to a person's life and the lives of those they have known. In this guide, Gordon introduces the practice of mediumship and teaches you how to:
- Still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- Sit in the power and open up to authentic messages
- Work with the aura and read the signs and symbols that surround people
- Connect to your spirit guide and learn their signature or calling card
- Explore the three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- Set up a home circle and work with others