Tarot (Hay House Basics) by Kim Arnold
Tarot (Book) by Kim Arnold
Information: 237 Pages, Paperback
Blurb on the Back Says:
An introductory guide to the fascinating world of Tarot, offering detailed guidance on how to interpret the cards and conduct readings of your own.
Learn how to:
- Choose the right deck for you
- Interpret each of the 22 Major Arcana cards
- Work out your Tarot birth and year cards
- Understand the four suits of the Minor Arcana, and interpret its 56 cards
- Work with different card spreads, including the Celtic Cross
- Link the meaning of cards together and make intuitive interpretations during a reading
...And much more!
Hay House Basics is a new series that features world class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter the most for improving your life.